Assignment 4: “Bad News” Message DUE February 13, 2014 by midnight EST.
Write a release using the direct approach to deliver bad news to a community of stakeholders who care, and care quite a bit, about the bad news. You may design the situation yourself; examples include—
· informing shareholders of a drop in profits;
· informing employees of mandatory furlough days;
· informing members that a community organization is slated for shut down;
· informing employees of imminent layoffs.
You need to accomplish two items in the main with this assignment: (1) deliver truly bad news in a professional and ethical manner, and (2) make sure it is truly bad news. Delivering lukewarm bad news will not push your skills as much as a writer. An example of lukewarm bad news is informing employees that due to budget cuts there will be no travel this year. An example of genuinely bad news is that due to budget cuts no contracts of temporary employees will be renewed.
2. Read through the “Cases on p. 271-273,”(attached PDF) and select one of interest and/or value to you, and then complete. So that you are free to choose the “Case” that does interest you the most, you are free to adapt the instructions in this manner: all posts here should be one substantial paragraph. If the “Case” you like asks for a one-page response, only write one paragraph.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more